INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Close and latch the trailer coupler in a normal manner. The coupler must be FULLY closed!
2. Apply behind the sliding sleeve of the coupler (towards the trailer) with the hinge down. Note: On some couplers must be tilted slightly to fully close.
3. Hold the sides of together to align the padlock holes.
4. Insert and lock the desired padlock.
5. Attempt to operate the mechanism and the sliding sleeve to assure that the coupler will not open.
A few drops of oil applied to the hinge before use and every few months thereafter will keep protecting your trailer for years.
Last Updated 11/28/2009
. Send your comments and questions about this website to our
Textual content and product information copyright © 2002 Collar Marketing, L.L.C. Please read our disclaimer.
Send your comments and questions about this website to our